Sales Executive J.D.
- Provide competitive offers to the market & ensure continuous as well as extended Business Relations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create market intelligence through business research to build an eternally shared database.
- Attending the exhibition and conferences when required.
- Prepare and submit company profile & proposals
- Prepare offers to customers & finalize orders.
- P.O. processing in company automated system.
- Achieve the assigned Monthly Sales Target.
- Monitor Accounts & Collection to insure timely payments.
- Expedite with Customer during offering stage.
- Provide regular reports & customer feedback to the Sales Team Leader or the Superintendent.
- Monitor our competitor’s prices in the market and provide updates to management.
- Regular Customer Visit (After Sales Service & Follow Up)
- Track record of material delivering results with deadlines.
Key Skills & Competencies
- BACHELOR DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS PREFERABLE).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the industries such as oil & gas, power plants, or industrial steel fabrications.
- Excellent English Language. (Writing & Speaking)
- Very Good Knowledge in MS Office Business Applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills. (Writing & Speaking)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Awareness of Pipe Line Material Requirements, Standards, & Specifications, such as, SAMSS, ASTM, API5L, TPI, MTCs, IRLs, etc.
- Awareness of Frequent Client’s Requirements.
- Highly Self Motivated.
- Able to absorb new knowledge promptly.
- A fast learner & flexible to change.
- Experience in working with ERP Systems.
- Team Work Oriented.