Sales Coordinator J.D.
- Provide effective and efficient timely execution of Sales Orders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans; Coordinates with Salesman & other concern Departments including branches for received PO’s entered to the system.
- Ensure & check PO’s are signed by Salesman, Sales Manager, and Credit & Collection Manager according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Dealing with daily correspondences & ensuring that all transactions are communicated to the Salesman and other Related concerned departments
- Ensure all billings information are accurate as well as pricing accuracy and control daily activities regarding Data Entry.
- Expediting Sales Order’s with Warehouses while maintaining the sense of urgency through monitoring due deliveries & follow up on any fabricated material whether internal or external.
- Documenting all sorts of actions related to Purchase Orders
- Coordinating with Warehouse regarding delivery, location, & transportation.
- Updating orders in system as instructed by Salesman.
- Provide support to resolve all issues required for data entry in Sales Orders.
- Manage and Coordinate with Salesman & Stock Controller for pending work orders.
- Identify Delay on delivery reports to Salesman if necessary.
- Enhance or suggest solution to simplify the system procedures & to achieve efficiency.
- Successfully completes all daily transaction with a hands-on approach.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Key Skills & Competencies
- To perform a variety and multiple technical tasks related to any concerned department as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Working under limited supervision following standardized practices & methods.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information & operational activities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industries, preferably in data entry & expediting positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Basic Application.
- Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent.
- Familiar with Oracle Operating System.