IT Support J.D.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Commencing training and consultation, & recommendations regarding future planning & development of resources.
- Providing these services effectively & efficiently, will ensure maximum access, along with, implementation of technology services & resources.
- System monitoring, initiating, coordinating, reflecting policies & procedures.
• Orienting &Training Newly Recruited Employees to maintain a secure work environment.
- Orienting &Training Newly Recruited Employees to maintain a secure work environment.
- Maintains organization’s efficiency by defining, delivering, & supporting strategic plans for
implementing information technologies.
- Maintaining quality service by complying with the company standards.
- Supervise Information Technology & Computer Systems, & Solve Errors Upon Appearance.
- Ensure Utilized Technology is accessible & equipped with up to date hardware & software.
- Monitor & maintain Company System to ensure smooth work flow.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS OR EQUIVALENT.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH & PREFERABLE IF ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ARABIC.
- PL/ SQL DEVELOPER
- FAMILIAR WITH CREATING ORACLE FORMS & REPORTS
- EXPERT IN PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE CONSTRUCTING.
- MAINTAINING THE COMPANY SERVER ONLINE WITH NO COMPLICATIONS.
- THE ABILITY TO DEVELOP THE COMPANY SYSTEM CONTINUOUSLY.
- Responsible for overseeing & managing company’s Information Technology Utilities.
- Raising Detected System Issues that will create system complication to the IT Department Manager & recommend solutions, if available.
- Researching & implementing technological strategic solutions, responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.